Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Controlling Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopters FAQ's
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Augmented Reality Games
- When Will AR Drone Helicopters Be Available
- Where To Buy Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopters And The Ipod Touch
- How Much Is The Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter MultiPlayer Games
- Flying Parrot AR Drone Helicopters Outside
- Flying Parrot AR Drone Helicopters Inside
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Camera Views On The Iphone
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Cameras
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Auto Flight Stabilization
- Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Games
- What Comes With Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- How To Steer The Parrot AR Drone Helicopters
- What Is The Parrot AR Drone Helicopter
- NOTE: We are not the makers of the Parrot AR Drone nor are we associated with the company in any way. We are just big fans of the product that decided to help others see this thing in action. The makers of the AR Drone is the company Parrot which makes all kinds of top of the line products.
Cameras On The AR Drone Helicopters
One of most unique features that the designers implored in this device are the Parrot AR Drone Helicopter Cameras. The two cameras create unparalleled visual angles. Past remote control automated devices have not incurred anything close to the technology that is exhibited in the AR. Drone. The designers of this device wanted to create a type of remote automated machine that was interlinked with the user in a way not seen before. With the Parrot AR. Drone, they achieved what they set out to do.
The first AR. Drone Helicopter camera on the can also be called the "flight camera" because it allows the device to detect speed, altitude, and the rest of the flight controls. It is connected to a "Inertial Measurement Unit" that allows all of the information to be read by the camera. On outside flights, this camera distributes information on different types of turbulence in the environment. While originally designed for military type applications, this technology has transferred into the gaming world.
The AR. Drone Helicopter Camera second camera is located at the front of the device. This is the camera that streamlines a live video feed directly to the users iPod Touch or iPhone screen. This is a wide-angle lens that captures the environment the AR. Drone is in. From here, the user is able to see as if he/she was actually sitting in the cockpit of the quadricopter. This camera is also the one that plays the critical role in the video gaming features.
These two cameras combine to form an unprecedented view of automated piloting. The experience each user gets from every flight undertaken with the AR. Drone is new and exciting. You can fly inside or outside and in windy environments while maintaining complete control because of these two cameras.
* September 2010 - The Parrot AR Drone is currently being sold and shipped through Amazon.com